I work 10+ years in SEO and digital marketing.
I have been an SEO & Marketing team lead before going freelancing.
After ten years working within companies, I decided to work on my own and focus on SEO and Analytics. Having hands-on and management experience in different marketing channels allows me to see the “bigger” picture, how business processes are connected, and what is the value SEO and correct data tracking means for the companies.
I work with analytical projects including migration to GA4 from UA, improving data with GTM to help gain insights of what content is interesting for users and brings audience you need.
During 2 years I have done 20+ GA4 migrations and provided 10+ workshops about data and analytics. Most of my clients are publishers, SaaS projects or Apps. Also, I partner with agencies on white label basis or providing training for their teams.
Articles, interviews and more
You can check articles and interviews with me about SEO and analytics.
- Upcoming in 2023: GA4 Workshop for Women In Tech SEO
- Rank Ranger Podcast 10 things to include in your SEO strategy (EN)
- Weekly SEO Series How to Create Better SEO Content Guidances (EN)
- SEO Mastery Summit Talk about Core Web Vitals (EN)
- Discussion about Future of Content (EN)
- SMXL Milan Speaker about Wikipedia for SEO
- Interview for Women In Tech SEO (EN)
- Podcast How to Build High-Quality Backlinks (EN)
- Presentation Page Rank & SEO Factors for University of Bergamo (EN)
- Interview about freelancing and traveling (RU)
- Article How much does it cost to live in Malaysia (RU)
- Article How to do a Link Audit (RU)
- Webinar How to do a competitors analyses (RU)
- Interview about Life in Malaysia (RU)
Certifications & Course
I like learning new things and improving skills I have. Apart from SEO courses I am having Master Degree in Management of Tourism in University of Bergamo and got Google Analytics Certification (GA4) in 2022.
Book a free call
Let’s talk about your project and find out the best way to work together and solve your business challenges.