I work on analytics projects, advise on career development in digital marketing and explore how to work and live freely.
Before becoming a solopreneur, I worked in international startups, lived between Moscow, Kuala Lumpur and Munich and managed international marketing teams.
During ten+ years in digital I tried almost everything — from PR and SEO to community management and email marketing.
I started freelancing in SEO focusing on technical side. With the development of my personal interest in analytics and the growing popularity of GA4, from 2022 I started focusing on analytics projects including working with Google Analytics 4, Google Tag Manager and other platforms like Matomo.
I’m also doing career consulting in digital and exploring how the concept of work and career is changing.
Articles, interviews and more
You can check articles and interviews with me about SEO and analytics.
- ‘GA4 is awesome’ presentation for #SEOnerdSwitzerland
- GA4 Workshop for Women In Tech SEO
- Weekly SEO Series How to Create Better SEO Content Guidances (EN)
- Rank Ranger Podcast 10 things to include in your SEO strategy (EN)
- SEO Mastery Summit Talk about Core Web Vitals (EN)
- Discussion about Future of Content (EN)
- SMXL Milan Speaker about Wikipedia for SEO
- Interview for Women In Tech SEO (EN)
- Podcast How to Build High-Quality Backlinks (EN)
- Presentation Page Rank & SEO Factors for University of Bergamo (EN)
- Interview about freelancing and traveling (RU)
- Article How much does it cost to live in Malaysia (RU)
- Article How to do a Link Audit (RU)
- Webinar How to do a competitors analyses (RU)
- Interview about Life in Malaysia (RU)
Certifications & Course
I like learning new things and improving skills I have. Apart from SEO courses I am having Master Degree in Management of Tourism in University of Bergamo and got Google Analytics Certification (GA4) in 2022.